Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Restarting...

Well, I used to keep up a blog like this before and that went to hell because, eh, got busy with stuff. I was also a little bit more of a twat than I'd like to admit then too (cut me some slack, I was 26 and still chugging along on booze and righteous fury). But now I have a wife and the best kitty in the world and my temperament has changed just a wee bit, or at least my ability to phase the unimportant shit out has focused a lot better. Either way, it's time for a new approach to things. Little less snark, a bit more poignancy and practicality. That'll be the focus here and hopefully there are people out there who will actually want to read what I say (and tell their friends to read, who are also instructed to tell their friends, ad nauseum).

Content will be coming. Sometimes it'll be my trying to call attention to an issue I see with how we treat our entertainment media and how it treats us in return. And how we treat each other as we consume what we each will. Then there will be the occasional review because, fuck it, those are easy. Been doing those at AICN for years and I cram so much stuff into my brainspace might as well blurt out a couple hundred words here and there on the stuff that deserves attention that I don't give out there. So, yes, words and stuff, stuff and words, maybe this time there'll something worth reading and I'll find a stride that motivates me to keep it coming. If you're still with me after even this little tangent, you have my immortal thanks. Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment